Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

A well known personality in the mining sector once said, " is this the end of the world, or just the bottom ". everyone who has seen the graph showing the emotional range of the highs and the lows knows we're in the agonizing process of bottoming, and it may go on for some time yet.

teck has lots of problems at this point in the cycle and Highland valley is barely breaking even. without the cashflow they would normally have I don't see how they could commit to a new expensive mine, at this time, even though it's obvious to all the timing would be right.

If they would just come up with the permit for the road it would satisfy me that they are carefully moving forward, and would make the waiting so much easier.

It's been said here, so many times before, expecting a corp. to disclose every facet of their business to retail is to be naive, and not really understand business at all.

I couldn't get out now if I wanted to, so back to suffering in silence.......chunky

New Message
Please login to post a reply