Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I agree. I don't have a problem with people posting here and I don't have a problem with them being positive or negative as long as they are not calling others names or demeaning their opinions. Supposedly we all have the same endgame in mind.

That being said I agree that this is good news especially considering what we paid for it. Let's be positive then. Secondly even though the word inferred was used we still know that there is probably a lot of value there. It will require money to prove it but at least it's a good indicator.

As far as I'm concerned this is the best news I've seen in a long time from CUU so I'm happy.

Gusto44

PS If you're wondering why I keep signing that way, it's because I was strictly on SH using that signature from 2002 to about 2009 at which time I came over here to avoid some trolls. When registering here I made a mistake and didn't register as Gusto.

New Message
Please login to post a reply