Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I mainly posted this to give members something to read besides the daily finger pointing that has seem to taken everything over.

You were well-intentioned, ernieo. Don't take it personally, finger pointing happens to be a well-established pastime around here. No one Agoracom member can provide a distraction for very long.

YourNadir must have bought this stock too some 4-5 years ago!

Actually Golf, I have never owned Teck. Mulled it over plenty of times (maybe just the sheer thought was enough to bring it down), but I never pulled the trigger. Was always convinced that CUU would provide the better return, so I added when I could. But now Teck is getting really enticing. It's gotta be the better short-term bet. Could be a decent bounce within the next few months, and from a trading perspective it could net a 10 to 20% profit. "Could" being the operative word, of course...

If you're looking for a disaster story, on the other hand, check out what's happened to Thompson Creek Metals (TC). There's some wild volatility taking place there now for those with REALLY strong stomachs.

New Message
Please login to post a reply