Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Jan 11, 2016 09:08PM
Jan 11, 2016 10:16PM

one thing though, I will take mr stewarts optimism about seeing a supply deficit and higher cu prices for the year with a big grain of salt because he said the exact same thing in the Jan 2015 interview

Not just a grain of salt, CUU would have to put a salt mine into production to cover the sodium required for the copper deficit speculation. And then there's the 60 cents per pound of copper production cost for Van Dyke based on the PEA. How did that work out for Schaft Creek, originally projected at negative production cost? Let's wait for the BFS (if we get to that stage with Van Dyke before it goes on the market) to see where the numbers really lie.

Does CUU pay for this promotion? Do you know, Prospekt? Does anyone know? Because the last video like this one had less than 100 views after several days. This one is at 115 or so, which is better but it's not going to attract a lot of eyeballs.

And I'm skeptical about the reception for the optimization studies this month. Even if the numbers are very promising, it's going to go over like a lead balloon in this market. It will at least present another great buying opportunity for the die-hard believers among us.

Jan 12, 2016 02:32AM
Jan 13, 2016 08:12AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply