Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

If anyone actually knew the truth about when the supply deficit was going to happen they would be very, very rich. Nobody has called it right for years including all the analysts, so it's a guess—could be right, could be wrong.

I don't know if they pay for that promotion, but the one thing that makes me doubt it is the incredibly bad production values. You could barely hear him talk over the background clatter at one point. Surely if they were selling this promotional stuff they would have to make it a little better quality?

I don't really know what to expect in terms of the optimization study results. I don't know if we're going to get something that is reduced to bare-bones data, like NPV and IRR and cost per pound or do we get another huge report with all sorts of details that then has to be analyzed and put into some sort of value structure?

What Elmer said on the video was that he was looking forward to hearing what Teck wanted to do this year, didn't he? I understood that to mean something about the annual SC program.

Ideally they apply for the EA, even if we haven't received the optimization results in any format that we can use to promote the project. While they're using the data to establish a value, they could be getting the EA. Given this market that's my best case scenario.

New Message
Please login to post a reply