Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I can't figure out why we aren't seeing more days like this when there's obvious data to suggest incresed demand and ongoing need. I can't come to terms with the price of copper right now and why it's so depressed. Even at a depressed growth rate of 6.5% - which in reality is still a ridiculously huge increase year over year - the absolute increase in copper demand is huge. Is it manipulation of the markets at play? I don't know - don't trust too much of the data that comes out regarding China. That's not to say that I don't get some relief when we receive some news once in a while that the sky's not falling.

As long as China's economy is growing, the demand for copper is going up. It will continue to go up year over year, and I think significantly in the next 1 to 2 years. Despite that fact, it's been absolutely hammered. Everyone is doom and gloom, acting as though noone's ever going to build another house, car, windmill, spool of copper wire or pipe...

Copper will rebound strongly I think. I've given up on trying to predict when. Just happy being confident in the fact it will happen. Hopefully we catch that wave.

New Message
Please login to post a reply