Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Thanks for the responses. It seems that some people here cannot accept two parallel thoughts:

1. Teck like everyone else in the resource sector is hunkering down in survival mode. (CF should follow their example).

2. nothing in 1. would suggest that both Teck and CF cannot be good long term investments.

I am amazed in following these discussions that some people cannot grasp this concept. There has never been a better time to invest in this sector. You just have to be very careful about which project to get involved with long term.

Right now I am very fearful of what the world economy will be like 5 to 10 years from now. I am sure like many here my retirement funds have taken a beating recently and I can only hope for better times. Can we bring back the good old days when Canada Savings Bonds paid 10+%? You work your whole life and can now only hope for a future that you were certain of only 10 years ago.

New Message
Please login to post a reply