Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I don't agree with you. In a typical situation and will be the case eventually with our explorer competitors I would agree. The market knows Teck has it's boot firmly placed on our throat and we are handcuffed by the garbage agreement our leader signed. We only will move when Teck moves on the project. We should have already moved, risk is far too high with Teck in 100% control and no clauses in the agreement on committment dates etc. Even if copper goes to $3.00, we're only in play if Teck commits to a mine and they have been clear we're at the bottom of the totem pole of priorities. Very sad the corner we've been painted into through this JV agreement.

I asked specifically about this situation, was told the Laird partners would never allow Teck to ice SC. Guess who has picked up additional Laird shares and has the controlling interest?

New Message
Please login to post a reply