Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Well, after feeling like I've had a pineapple sticking out of my bottom for the last 4 years, I'm starting to feel as though it's slowly being extracted and I can relax a bit and feel some relief and semblance of hope. Maybe not the best analogy, but feel like we've been suffering for a long time.

It's interesting how few posters come on to contribute on a day like today to speculate on the price of the stock, compared to our down days, when so many come out of the woodwork and are doom and gloom.

I think something major must be coming in the near future. It's curious there was a huge block traded at the end of the day of 200,000 shares at 0.20, as though people wanted to get their hands on shares before close. Do you think someone has reviewed our optimization study that we're supposed to see soon, and it's positive?

New Message
Please login to post a reply