Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Hello all ! So good to see alot happening recently! happy to had average down when it was at 0.12$ (Finaly buying low and watch it moving up feels good...) Cuu should have alot to talk about at the PDAC.. it's all a great timing and hopefuly some new cash get pourred in with the recent excitement. anybody's going ..? Not sure if the Carmax news has been posted here.. I haven't seen it. I know a bunch are not too happy with other CUU investment, but we still own them.. So I'll post it. Carmax looking foward for a PEA after their 2016 program... something's telling me that this story can also move much quicker than SC did, without any antities (as tck) controling over the process..... So hopefuly Elmer can show us his (Repeat) quicker than we all thoughts...lol.. ;) exciting weeks ahead, Cheers! http://investingnews.com/daily/resource-investing/base-metals-investing/copper-investing/carmax-announces-1-5-million-exploration-program-for-eaglehead/
New Message
Please login to post a reply