Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

"I don't know about the rest of you but maybe now that the market is advancing this might be the time to put some projects up for sale and use our first right of offer?"

I think the Arizona projects probably are up for sale. This is one of the reasons Copper Fox attends the trade shows. It lets everyone know about their projects, how they are doing and what stage they are at. They network with all the other companies. I also don't see any way to put Schaft Creek up for sale right now. Teck is the operator and owns the controlling interest. If Teck says this is going to be a mine our roughly 25% stake is worth a whole boat load (literally) of money. If they decide to put it on the shelf because of money or previous commitments what is our share worth then and how would a prospective buyer determine that? You can't force them into production. It would be like buying a new car from a company that hasn't built any yet and doesn't know when they are going too. You might buy it but you sure wouldn't pay much for it.

I think that to sell Schaft Creek for any reasonable amount, whether it's Teck or someone else, they have to wait for Tecks production decision.

For me, this is the first time in quite awhile that I can hardly wait for the weekend to be over!

New Message
Please login to post a reply