Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

A message to anybody willing to calculate. If the value of the wasterock is $4B , what would the total value of the all the reserve be for Schaft Creek. Just trying to calculate the value of the project minus the cost the build which was around $3.5B if i remember. Thanks in advance!

======================

IMHO, the value of the waste rock is only a small part of the issue.

I think this is what is really important, and the reason why Elmer botched the BFS (on purpose or in stupidity is another question):

We don't have to pay to drill, blast, scoop, truck, dump and pile the equivalent of approx 9500 miles of train cars to get at the pay dirt. That is a LOT of material and a HUGE cost.

Take that out of the equation and our cost/lb to mine copper goes from pretty good back to the fantasticly low cost we were sold on before the BFS.

IMHO, all of the sudden the project is way too good to shelve, and someone will want their hands on it ASAP if Teck drags their feet.

The fact its inferred, and classified as waste detroyed the value of the project. Job one should have been proving up the waste, but I don't think they have - yet...

That 4 billion inferred value is zero until proven up with a couple holes. We should have drilled the extra holes ourselves instead of waiting for Teck - money better spent than on the side projects as that is what needs to happen to unlock massive value and crush down the production/lb costs.

New Message
Please login to post a reply