Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Thanks Golfyeti. I especially like the quote (copied below) as this inventory/price disconnect has been a frustration of mine. But it is why I'm hopeful that the price will beyond in 2015:

Common sense would suggest that falling inventories would mean higher copper prices, and vice versa. That’s more or less been the case in the past, but in 2015 there was a “complete disconnect” from that trend, as Crawley noted. “For the past year, we’ve seen stocks plummeting, but prices absolutely plummeting,” he said. “And this isn’t just the stocks that are visible. This does include the bonded warehouse stocks in China. And looking at Wood Mackenzie’s latest report, they also have shown that over 2015, both producer and consumer stocks have fallen as well.”

New Message
Please login to post a reply