Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Hardballing Teck with the leverage in the Salazar agreement had a risk of ending up with 100% of SC and no money. Signing the JV agreement had a risk of ending up with 25% and, if Teck had no plans to develop the property, no money.

==================

Keeping the 100% sure sounds like it would have been the right call now, eh? I was sure ridiculed over that position in the past.

I go away for a few days and come back to find the worst case scenario come true. This is a tough kick in the gut.

I think financials are due shortly, maybe someone can confirm that.

I wonder whats left in the kitty? Lots of cash is going to need to be raised to keep that $300k salary and moving our other projects along...

I'm sure EE is not "pleased" with this.

...but really - ALL the official information has said this all along. Teck has always stated we are bottom of the barrel priority, not on any timelines, etc. Its just this board that has dreamed up all of these flighty scenarios about secret plans, paid bashers, share manipulation.

Its unfortunate that groupthink can sway us so far off of center. I'm not blaming anyone directly, but without the continued agregate pump on the board many of us would have been out long ago.

Actually, there is someone to blame - and he shoulders a lot. You know, the one that spends all day on the phone convincing investors all is well while the city burns. Its shameful and I don't know how he sleeps at night.

Call the office, what a joke!

There should be a law against this really. You can phone up the office and be sold on all sorts of information without the requisite cautions. And almost invariably - the information is contrary to what eventually transpires.

New Message
Please login to post a reply