Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

seen plenty of those this year and none turned out well for the shareholders

I agree it would not be good for the current shareholders. When I said it looked like a do-over I meant in a lot of ways and that might include new shareholders. If the company goes bust it won't help the shareholders either, and what else could the company do under the circumstances?

Ask yourself how long will we have to wait for SC to move forward in any significant way. How will the company get funded in the meantime?

Look at CCY: Two share roll-backs (maybe 3 I can't remember?) Each time the increased value per share drifted away. Then Giustra bought into the project and everyone was encouraged. Now he seems to have completely abandoned the project that CCY was selling and is merging with another company with a gold project that has permitting issues. It's a new day, a new pump.

Taking the example above, will they merge with Carmax? There is no value given to our Carmax ownership in the current CUU share price. They could save money on office space and staffing and filing fees with the TSX. They could also re-brand themselves to an extent. Might happen.

I didn't buy into CUU with my TFSA this year and I sold all my CUU shares in that account. Instead I bought NXE, a Saskatchewan uranium exploration project. It was sitting at 72 cents at the beginning of the year and is now up 246%, and thought to go to $4/sh. I've gained back a good portion of my losses from CUU in that account and I'm looking forward to making money.

I'm telling you this not to boast but to encourage people to realize that they can regain some of their losses and do it now instead of waiting two years or more. We're heading into the biggest bull market in a long time in metals and I'm not prepared to sit on the sidelines wating.

I did not phone the office so I don't know what they are telling people. This is entirely my opinion and not to be considered investment advice, just my thoughts.

New Message
Please login to post a reply