Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Have you had direct access to a CEO by phone with other companies you have invested in?

Have you had emails asking questions responded to by "call the office"?

yes to both questions, BUT only with these juniors on the venture exchanged. ,

I was very surprised to see that I was able to speak directly with a memeber of the BOD. I found that unusual but some of these guys are hanging on by their nails and must have a lot of time to do some PR with shareholders. It would not happen on the TSE.. Like you I dont believe this to be good practise because as Sydney stated "what is real and what can be interpreted by an individual as such is not necessarily the same thing"

Having said that, It is ES's Fiduciary responsibility to give accurate and timely information to shareholders regardless of Joint ventures with other companies and to keep us up to date. .After he saw how the market reacted to this NR , he should of come out and added to this NR why he is "very pleased" and his reasons. I believe that it is his Fiduciary responsibilty to explain to shareholders why we are invested and what he is looking towards in the days ahead. A lot of people sold their stock at some serious losses because they certainly were not "pleased"

R

New Message
Please login to post a reply