Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Goodbye Hoghead and thank you for the kind words. I sure wish it was under different circumstances but it is what it is. I enjoyed our conversations though and wish you well. I hope our paths cross again in the future.

(BTW, has anyone heard anything about Liddy lately? I heard that she passed away. I was wondering if anyone else knew.)

Although the losses I have locked in are significant, I really do feel good about it. Its acceptance now and a weight is lifted off my shoulders.

I completely agree with you on this. Even though I took a heavy loss I felt really good not to have anything to worry about, and not concerned about the economy in China and the price of copper. It was liberating or something and cheered me up when you might think it would do the opposite.

I did find out today that Teck renewed the claims until 2026 through the funds spent on the technical work. They registered $3,815,168 expenses for 2015. Teck might be moving slowly but they're still in the game. Good luck to everyone who is waiting.

New Message
Please login to post a reply