Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Things don't look so bad right now for CUU.

I assume they are negotiating to buy back the claims. I would hope they are also planning a re-organization whereby the Vancouver office is closed and all operations move to Calgary. Heads certainly need to roll over this—in fact could be a good opportunity to clean house.

I wonder how they are going to do this though? The money from the flow-through shares ($1.5M) has to be spent on exploration so that money can't be used to buy back the claims. If CUU puts up the money then they will be diluted for nothing and that's not fair to their shareholders. Carmax doesn't have any money though.

Maybe CUU will end up taking over CXM completely now? This has to cause some changes to be made in management. Apropos of that, Werbes, the CEO of Carmax has a father who is a securities lawyer. Not that that helps I suppose, since the claims were legally forfeited and re-staked.

I imagine CXM will come off halt after they've settled the claims matter but they must be under a time limit. Wow, what a mess!

New Message
Please login to post a reply