Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Ok, sorry to the board for not posting this on the off-topic, but no one reads there…

Always, I apologize to you if you truly are not Foxy, but the similarities are absolutely uncanny (the frequency of your posts, the incessant positive spin – Elmer can do no wrong, the fact you are “always” buying – you must be loaded!, the contradictions that often appear in your posts (you never sell, and then you tell us you sell higher and buy back lower)….not to mention that whenever one of Foxy’s accounts gets banned, a new one appears, and “always” fits the timeline…and always talks as though they’ve been here all the while…Inconsistency: You reference Vette…how do you even know Vette, he was here before you?

Im not the only one that thinks this…evidence:

CUU Poll – “thumbs up” on this post if you would wager a bet that Always is Foxy.

Whatever the case, I asked you politely and respectfully a week or two ago to simmer it down a bit so that the rest of us could enjoy the board without having to sift through your posts so regularly or need to listen to, what feels like, Elmer and cuu cheerleading.

Ok, that’s it for me, I don’t want to get sucked into this kind of drama and I apologize for adding to the noise. I just want them to please stop…Im already irritated by the way CUU is playing out, I don’t want to listen to Always and the constant cheerleading.

New Message
Please login to post a reply