Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Question: Could there not be legal recourse for CXM shareholders on record due to the what I assume will be huge additional costs to get the said claims back in posession of Carmax? A costly oversight in the business world can easily foster a costly Gross Negligence lawsuit, further adding to the damage. This is so very unfortunate.

=========================

This is incredibly unfortunate.

Gross negligence for the CXM shareholders is an understatement if this is all true, but what about CF transactions today?

From the call the office, it seems the office was completely aware of a very material, leaked issue before open and chose to not offer either a pre-open NR or a halt.

I think when this story comes out officially - its going to be big news. There hasn't been a debackle like this in quite some time - at least that I'm aware of...

If bad news comes from CXM, and the CF SP drops significantly what happens to the shareholders who traded today and received losses because no halt was issued.

Northern Fox owns more of CXM than CXM. Northern Fox is CXM in reality.

Many people trade trends and numbers and CF is susceptable to making good positive runs on volume. It is feasible that many shares traded without any knowledge of the forfieture - while those on these msg boards had information the broader maket wasn't privy to.

Hopefully they can pull a rabbit out of the hat and everything proceeds upward for current shareholders and no harm no foul...

They need to issue some kind of statement soon?

New Message
Please login to post a reply