Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

A decision from the Gold Commissioner could come as early as April 21, so there's time to negotiate a deal between the two parties. I expect that to happen since both risk losing here although CXM has a lot more to lose and poorer odds based on the excellent information provided by Prospekt. If CXM does not find a way to get the property back it will be an extinction level event followed possibly by lawsuits, although incompetence was not a sufficient basis in several cases I've witnessed. Being tied up in a lawsuit can be the greatest concern rather than the outcome. So CXM really cannot afford to wait for a decision and needs to close a deal with the other party. Their leverage comes from a combination of the uncertainty from the GC decision and whether or not the other party expresses an interest in a cash buyout. I doubt the other party would be prepared to wait years for an early stage property to be drilled up and subjected to a PFS and FS process. No economics were run in the resource report and it's a small inferred resource. The cost will depend on what they could get if they optioned out the property for cash and a NSR. I don't know what a reasonable number would be but I suspect both parties are crunching the numbers. Since Elmer is on the BOD of both companies and CUU is the major shareholder of CXM, then I expect the deal will be in the best interest of CXM first and then CUU. There are situations where CUU could buy the property for 100 % and let CXM fold but that's not likely here. I don't see much impact on CUU from this event unless the property is lost and some attempt is made to roll the remnants of CXM into CUU.

New Message
Please login to post a reply