Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Hi Golf. you're intelligent and one of the most informed shareholders here re. ccu's technicals and operational prospects, npv under different scenarios etc. why don't you call Elmer and ask him if there is a reason for the lack of communication.

while you're at it you could ask why they didn't raise more capital during the last PP. to prevent going to the market again in another year or so. and, what the staff of Carmac is doing to justify their salaries. in fact,I wonder why we need anyone there at all, and especially after the claims fiasco. the last I've heard Elmer thinks it was an honest mistake. maybe you have to make allowances for stupidity.

If you were to approach him in a respectful manner and ask why there's been no news, maybe he would enlighten us.

I could do this myself but, I think you could do a more capable job of it. kindly don't be offended in any way by what I've just said, I honestly believe you could do it better. best to all.....chunky

New Message
Please login to post a reply