Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

a new release this upcoming week. Talked with Elmer the other day. Meeting went well with TCK.... Still on track to have the resource remodelling done by year end. Elmer said he asked if TCK would update the resource estimates as well, he hoped they would do this, but didnt know if they would. He also mentioned something about a decision that TCK has to make up by I think it was August, which is in regards to the Liard shares. Can't remeber what this means - will have to dbl check.

He also mentioned that there have been some low ball offers on some projects out there, He mentioned Van Dyke in this same breath, whether or not we have any offers, I'm not too sure on this - reading between the lines I guess.

Still in this race - know what we have - and looking for it pay me back for all the frustration.

New Message
Please login to post a reply