Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Nov 10, 2016 03:13PM

Thx for the welcome back. Yes, havn't been here for awhile because to my (and others) disappointment nothing has been happening with this stock or with our JV with Teck. I'm glad to finally hear we are going to get an update but havn't we heard that for the past year???

I am sadly disappointed with the lack of any effort on the part of management here to work on behalf of shareholders to put any pressure on Teck to get things moving along. It seems that slow and steady is fine by them and why not since Elmer gets paid 300K salary regardless. Who earns that kind of compensation with a company not raking in any revenue??? My perception about management's priorities have certainly changed in the last 2 years and it hasn't been for the better unfortunately. My 2 cents.

Nevertheless, I'm happy to see Cu prices start moving up. Can't be soon enough for me. Let's get SC on the auction block soon and finally get some return for long time shareholders here. Heck if management can't do that for us hopefully rising Cu prices will.

New Message
Please login to post a reply