Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Teck is now a 20 billion dollar company at 35$ per share......a long way from the sub 3 dollar level with a 4 billion market Cap. The company is now starting to pay a dividend after they suspended it. The improving market conditions accompanied by higher metal prices is what this industry needs. Copper is now approaching 2.70$ and could hit 3 dollars again.

Teck bought this exploration play for a steal, 35 million. After looking into the project, it is a copper-gold asset in Peru. My thinking is if Teck wanted an asset why not deal with Copper Fox to buy our remaining interest? Our project is far better and more superior than AQM's 15% interest in their asset. I'm assuming our asking price was too high and this is a good thing for shareholders when creating wealth. I believe whoever buys our interest, won't be Teck. They are too cheap and only want the best deal for themselves it seems. Just show us the data and we can take care of the rest. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply