Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I'm down boat loads of money myself but honestly it's just money, I still have enough to have some booze once a week, go out for a fancy dinner once in a while, go to the movies and take a trip every few years. One day i will make it back and thensome. CUU is personal now so i will keep adding money into it and one day something will come of this. If we calculated all the copper, gold, silver, molybdenum of all our properties i reckon we are sitting on about 60-100 billion dollars worth of minerals. Our market cap is 60 million lol.

Elmer might or might not be a POS but at the end of the day we have whats in the ground. Back around september i also invested in Valeant sooooo yea you know how my portfolio is doing lol. Back to staying patient. Golf don't let CUU stop you for making any other investments in the stock market, you will only get good at it by loosing your money a few times eventually you will nail it. I'm myself still waiting for the hammer. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply