Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Before Teck backed in CF was quite active exploring and making SC more attractive for investment. Discovering new deposits plus securing a place on the hydro line and at the port.

That all came to a halt when Teck took over. 

I know it is nice to have a pro-mining government but I think I like former NL premier Danny Williams attitude when it came to resource companies. Use it or lose it.

It maybe with low commodity prices Teck is making the right decision but even their executive have been talking about copper deficits coming up soon.

There could be a lot of jobs and prosperity for BC if a mine was developed at that site. Instead Teck is puddling around in South America and paying a piddly amount of fees to keep SC locked up.

There have been a few mines in that region developed and put into production in the last few years. At least Teck should be made to say what their plans are. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply