Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

hey golf, i truly am a rookie when it comes to reading charts - i do this for info sake when some movement comes along in either price or shares. i would love to think that the shares available are limited and wont take much to get this to run, which i think will only come with some news. But, then again ive been around a long time patiently waiting for this sucker to move. Hopefully, with what teck has prepared for themselves, cuu and for the public, in regards to the remodelling, will truly make this stock rock as it had before. I hope that elmers conservative approach to SC will be improved upon and teck is willing to pay up, get down and get there hands dirty with this project that will make them cash - and in return - i can make a nice return on those shares.  until then golf, all i can say - i hope its sooner than later.

New Message
Please login to post a reply