Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

It's curious why Teck released the Project Satellite initiative last month and also showing of the cores from those deposits at PDAC,I personally believe Teck is going to move soon on one of those deposits and hopefully for all of us here that it is SC that will be the one to move forward or they are going start to monetize some of them in the coming years to create value. I read the "surface to value in 3-5 years"to mean that one or more will be producing in that timeline or will be sold to create value. Looks like they may be preparing the market for news before their Q2 release where Don said they would be more specific about where they will be putting their money to work.All of this just pure speculation on my part and my bias on how I read it. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply