Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I emailed a question to Elmer and he promptly replied.

Hello Elmer

I was wondering if you could please clarify something for me. When I read the Mar 31 2017 news release I got the impression that the results of the Schaft Creek resource remodeling would be delayed a few weeks. 

I have now reread it and it mentions that the "work" was delayed a few weeks. Maybe my expectation that we will soon see the results of that project is not right. 

Anyway I guess the question is - do you expect that the resource remodeling will be complete in a few weeks or do you think we may have to wait a while yet?

xxxxxx

Thank you for the e-mail question regarding the remodelling work at the Schaft Creek Joint Venture.

Teck the Operator of the Schaft Creek project establishes the estimated time to complete the remodelling.

Completion of various phases of the work sometime takes longer than estimated.

Essentially the time line we provide our shareholders is provided by the Operator.

I hope to provide an update on the remodelling sometime next week.

Cal me if you have any additional questions.

Elmer

New Message
Please login to post a reply