Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Hey Canada Grant, this is the excerpt you refer to: 

The Offering may include one or more subscriptions by insiders of the Company, which will include a subscription by Mr. Ernesto Echavarria, a director, insider and a control person of the Company (as defined by the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) of a minimum of 3,750,000 Units.

It is pretty slippery/ambiguous wording but my lawyer interpretation is there may or may not be one or more insider subscriptions. If there is definitely going to be a subscription by Ernesto, the wording should be:

The Offering will include one or more subscriptions by insiders of the Company, which will include a subscription by (Ernesto).

I think this is most likely sloppy language from management - but there's no doubt that it could be interpreted the way I have indicated.

New Message
Please login to post a reply