Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Re: Teck buys (more) of copper/zinc play....but its not us...yet

"I'd be happy with a 500 million buyout in teck shares at these levels.

MoneyK"

Here is my problem. Teck and our management disregard the Salazar Agreement, which Teck wrote and shareholders depended on to be true. Teck pays CUU around 24 million for 75% of the work that cost CUU shareholders in the range of 90 million to do. What would Teck expext to pay and what would CUU shareholders expect to get for the other 25% if the first 75 was about 24 mil? Other than the shareholder rebate the rest goes down the drain with nothing much to show for it.  Carmax is a perfect example. The only property they own and they can't even remember to renew the claim. Anybody ever hear Elmer take responsibility for any of this?

Seems to me the only ones suffering are the shareholders who stuck by it and believed what was said.

My personal favorite from long ago:

"Yes, the feasibility study is still expected in this quarter."

Thinking back it seems to me like straight up verbal diarrhea that is still taking place today.

If you say you are going to do something in a specified period of time, either do it or explain why you didn't without the need for individual shareholders having to call the office and ask.

New Message
Please login to post a reply