Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Re: Teck buys (more) of copper/zinc play....but its not us...yet

Do you even know what a chairman and director do in a corporation?

We own the majority shares of carmax, we have enough voting rights to choose a director on the board and appoint a chairman to run the board.  The CEO and other executives are people who runs the company daily. 

If you want to put the entire responsibility on Elmer, sure but do not mislead the rest of us here saying it's his fault for the claims issue.

How about you? You're the hub leader of this forum.  Shouldn't you be responsible for you say on here as well? If you think Elmer acted poorly, you're doing the same.

You said this.

Other than the shareholder rebate the rest goes down the drain with nothing much to show for it.

Why are you discounting Van Dyke? It's probably our second most advanced projects we have on hand.  It dodn't go down the drain as you refer it to. 

Teck pays CUU around 24 million for 75% of the work that cost CUU shareholders in the range of 90 million to do.

First it's $20 million.  Secondly, we earned 25% interest in the project by completing a FS.  Please stop making up garbage.

And last, I don't care who chops is, it's just another poster on an anynomous board. It's not a source that's reliable. I can choose to believe or not.  Unless you have a voice recording of what Elmer said, it can be true or not.

Aside from that, your comments from that day in regards to CUU are incorrect.  You should apologize to everyone here.  If it was just the $24 million, I would've let it slide but you mislead one comment after another.

New Message
Please login to post a reply