Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Teck buys (more) of copper/zinc play....but its not us...yet

"We haven't lost anything yet"

I am in complete agreement with this statement, at least we are still alive, albeit barely, I remember being frustrated a few years back when we were bouncing between the  $0.75 - $0.85 range, I used to yell at my screen to just move already, carefull whst you wish for!

On a positive note we are still listed and are still a viable company.  

The problem for me has been the takeout scenario.  In my mind it has always been an "all or nothing" strategy and I have not dared take any of my shares out of the game with the fear of a Friday afternoon halt.

Like many.of us here I have averaged down over the past few years, so at this point if Elmer would just focus on bringing value to the shareholders and get the share price to a reasonable level.

I have not done any.calculations but a stable trading price of $0.125 to me does not appear to reflect the value of our assets or our relationship with our partner.

I am not greedy either and would be content with a $0.45 trading level until that fatefull day when we are halted.

New Message
Please login to post a reply