Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Copper Fox Completes NI 43-101 Technical Report for Eaglehead Project

Looking forward to closing the CUU PP next. Hopefully that happens in the next week? Then maybe we can get that SC remodel, and also VD update. 

yes, the carmax report just needs to be sent to Sedar and then once that is official the PP can get closed...my understanding from calling in is that should be a matter of days not weeks.

Elmer said that there are a few items with the optimization that are being discussed/challenged, so once those are worked out then things should be good to go....I don't think there is a diffinitive timeline on that....goal is just to get it right and be able to be in full agreement. 

On a macro level, nice to see the metals moving up and showing lots of promise...$4 copper on the next few yrs?  I have more hope/optimism  this year than I have had in the last few years, I really think/hope our payday is coming sooner than later.  Just my opinion, but for those of us who have had great patience I hope we are rewarded!

cheers

New Message
Please login to post a reply