Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Jul 27, 2017 06:03PM
Jul 27, 2017 06:28PM
Jul 27, 2017 11:10PM

How all of the optimization stuff gets sorted out with Teck has been discussed before.

I spoke to Lynne about this a couple of years ago when I thought that things were about to wrap up.

I was told then that Moose Mountain was essentially on retainer to review everything Teck was bringing to the JV.

I have wondered for a while how we would find out and what would happen to the SP during all of this.

My best guess now is that the back and forth of the numbers with Teck can occur without it being material info because these are "drafts" within the JV. This is what Elmer is referring to when he says "only 1 chance to get it right", so I agree with exploration guy that this has been probably going on now behind closed doors.

Ok, so once the numbers are finally agreed upon what happens? Teck will hopefully decide to update the RE. I"m guessing this will happen because the changes should be significant (waste rock, pit design, etc., etc.). This info will be released publicly as it is material....

....BUT in so doing they would be telling the world of the size and value of Schaft. Teck's best price for CUU's share will only happen before they tell the world about it, I think. So if Teck is serious about mining Schaft negotiations on buying out CUU's share could theoretically occur behind closed doors and this is when Teck would bring in another partner to go mining with once CUU is out of the way.

These are purely hypotheticals on my part, but I'd be interested to hear others's opinions and experience in other companies and how such scenarios played out.

Still holding all shares.

K

Jul 28, 2017 12:07PM
Jul 28, 2017 12:14PM
Jul 28, 2017 12:57PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply