Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I don't understand how some on this board could expect either for Teck to move on SC or for CF to sell our portion when copper was trading below $3lb. I'm sure this has been dragged out longer than most expected but it had to get to a point with sustained copper price of $3lb. An offer with copper below $3lb  would have and has been rejected by CF,Teck  would have been shredded by shareholders and analysts if they did something with the way their debt was and share price touching the $4 lows. Teck has in less than  a year started to make money and get its financial house in order and with FortHills coming on line at years end will be in a great financial position. This goes for all commodity based companies the last 5 years. Now is the best time to get in if you belive that something material is coming in the not to distant future,I belive with the volume this week some are seeing it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply