Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I still think at the end of the day, and its just a hunch, that we will be swept up and bought out with us not knowing any of the info that we have been waiting for. to me, it feels like we have been in the dark about this Company the whole time - we are always grumbling about lack of info and understanding of anything that has been shared with us....It never adds up.

The news release this morning on Van Dyke, really i could care less about - it doesn't have any bearing on our stock price, heck, we are where we are, because I think the market has the same opinion....it sees and thinks the same as to what Elmer has done (for us as investors - nothing). Proof is in the pudding....and i like pudding.

Ernesto knows whats going on,  I think this is all that matters. When his pocket book gets fatter - mine will too.

Who's going to blink first - Ernesto or Teck.

Still holding - seems like forever.

New Message
Please login to post a reply