Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I’ll be buying soon lol. I’m hoping a buyout isn’t around the corner. My timeline was sometime in 2018 where we would cease to exist. I was planning to drop another 20k into this stock.

BTW, what’s also interesting is, Elmer dropped a revised corporate presentation around the same time Teck released their presentation. The last corporate presentation from Copper fox was 1 and a half years ago. My favourite part is this:

Pre-tax Net Asset Value of approximately $423 million ($0.97/share) @ 8% and approximately $818.2 million ($1.87/share) @ 5% discount rates.(1&2)

• Significant upside with low EV/Resource (US$/CuEq lb) of $0.008/lb.(3)

I like how Elmer gives a stock price range of 97 to 1.87$ per share as if a little hint to shareholders as to what management expects in value return (or why else announce those price ranges to us if it has zero meaning). Elmer also finally recognizes the 5% discount rate, that’s new. I never seen him quote the 1.87$ share price before. You got to also appreciate the low EV/resource number of .008/lb!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply