Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I'd prefer to get a copy and read the fine print. I've never found talking to junior company people of much value as they can't answer the important questions unless you have insider status. If the Liard agreement forces a decision then that's what counts. Teck used the word thorough in their remodel and resource calculation, so I expect they will finally put a number in their annual booking of resources and reserves for 2017, which is published in March. The optics look bad on this for Elmer. Teck has stated they were done 5 months ago, so what does he think the market will conclude? If it was a bigger RE number would he have waited 5 months to release? That's why I hope they're negotiating a sale, it's the only explanation I can think of so far that would be positive and explain what's going on.

New Message
Please login to post a reply