Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I've been thinking about the people selling this stock, at this particular time. With so many countries mandating the need for electric vehicles to combat air pollution,and a good example is Ford reworking plants in China to make electric and crossover vehicles. A developing shortage of copper to meet the EV demand and the possibility of an increase in the price of precious metals due to a possible change in the status of the US dollar.

All of the above indicates, to me, we're closer to the time when the world needs the ores at Schaft Creek, than we've ever been before.

If we only got .50 it's a 416% increase from the .12 base. if I apply this to another of my favorite holdings currently at $1.50 it comes to $6.22. 

It seems a lot more likely we'll see the ridiculously low .50 here before I'll see $6.22 in another investment. if we recieved a more appropreate price like $1.50 then the numbers really get up there.

Like most of you here, I'm impatiently waiting for something good from Elmer, as I'm sure he is just as eagerly waiting for the chance to give it to us. 

I've waited this long, I'll wait a little longer. All of the above is my simple minded opinion....chunky

New Message
Please login to post a reply