Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Hi All, 

Hope everyone has a good holiday. 

I'm still out here investing away. I've had some good winners, NXE, and some losers, NRN, but more on the winning side lately. I've tried cryptocurrency, NC, but got cold feet and sold too early.

I've been teaching myself to sell and take a smaller sure gain rather than hang on waiting for the big one. Sometimes I've been lucky, and sometimes I've left a huge opportunity too early. 

I still love it though. I love the fact there is this opportunity. Currently I have MRS, ICM, NOB, NRG and XMG. I'm also learning to spread things around some more. I'm painfully aware that every 50% drop requires a 100% rise to get back to even!

I've been thinking about CUU lately and wondering if I should get back in. Is it time for the big reveal? I might call the office and see how they are doing. I have a sentimental attachment still to this stock and would like to have something on the table when Teck reveals their work. 

Oh, the kids have finally woken up...better get to their presents. 

M

New Message
Please login to post a reply