Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Jan 03, 2018 07:15PM

A couple of years ago when I called the office about the optimization studies and how the results of these would be handled by CUU, Lynn told me that Moose Mountain had been retained and "was at the ready" to review them as an independent 3rd party. How their review would be incorporated into any decision by CUU and the reporting as "material" were big questions then that were up for speculation.

Now it appears that the sections are being individually reviewed by CUU and an their consultant, whether it still is Moose Mountain or not (I think this was who pulled the infamous FS), such that all parties agree on each section ahead of time. This would be most efficient and allow both Teck and CUU to formulate their negotiating positions as they proceed through the review. Who knows, the negotiations may be occuring through this process, which again would not have to be reported as "material" as the review is not yet "complete".

Thanks for updating us on the Liard shares 4 year window and the expiry that JUST happened. I agree, both JV partners would probably agree to a grace period if the process is just about completed.

If Schaft was economical before with the underachieving BFS, I'm not sure with all of the enhancements how it won't be now.

Haven't sold a share, averaged down to what I can. I'm not a major player here by any means, been in since 2012, but damn would I love to see this finally pay off.

K

New Message
Please login to post a reply