Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

'Appy new years to all and hopefully it will be with CUU this year.  I'm a long (insert sad face) with CUU, though did enjoy the glory $2+ days > gawd, how long ago that seemed.

I'm eating crow 'cause I honestly thought, and posted as such, that for a number of reasons this saga would be done:

- Teck transaction I posted would be good as they are reported to treat their juniors well

- the provincial govt at the time was bullish on the NW area, and would be supportive, including the install of the hydro line

I guess it's worked out for some other mining companies better.

Having said all that, I've still kept some shares 'cause I still believe something good will happen with CUU, though not at the SP everyone is hoping for.

The BC govt and Feds recently turned down a proposal to allow a copper mine on the Kamloops city boundary > I don't in any way take this as a sign they are anti-mining (was just too close to the city); but I feel they would be more than eager to approve CUU if ever Tck / CUU get the preliminary work done (including Environmental approvals).  The govt needs the money and jobs in leading up to next election & proved that with Ok'ing the large dam project in the north.

But my bad story - I confess, I recently sold some additional CUU and used for pot stocks and though we arent to use this forum for discussing other stocks, I gotta tell ya > its been an amazing run with pot.  Art speaks of Maude and the dog house; and I have to say, I should've listened to my wife on this as she wanted me to invest in Pot stocks a year ago.  Wow, its amazing to see the run on a significant number of them, espicially the last month....it's made investing fun again.

glta and may it work well for us CUU longs this year...

Jaf.

New Message
Please login to post a reply