Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Interesting Theory. If TECK wants to "starve" out the Junior that would be counterproductive IMHO. I dont think they are planning to build this alone so how would the optics look to a potential partner when they says it  has "marginal economics" but we only did that to get rid of other JV partner but for you ,the Economics are great. Come build a mine with us?

I warned that this would happen after I read the JV agreement that they signed.  To me, it read like a license to 'hostage-take' and 'starve-out the junior'.  IMO, Teck wants the rest of SC (and Liard shares...) for as cheaply as possible.  So how would one go about doing that?  Well maybe embark on years of demonstrating to SC stakeholders demoralizing neglect, indifference, and embargoes on information sharing.  Set out to infer marginal economics, minimal or questionable value.   Its dirty pool but its also 'Strategic Negotiating' 101.

New Message
Please login to post a reply