Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I think Schaft Creek is worth a bunch but the big problem for CUU shareholders is the agreement. Who was the idiot who signed off with Teck giving no timelines on anything let alone actually starting some sort of mine construction? And secondly, why was it done like that when there was the Salazar Agreement already in place that was signed by Teck?

After hiring Renmark recently to work some sort of magic I haven't seen them do anything (except for vette junior here) and the share price closed today at .095 cents with a whopping 7000 shares sold. Less than 700 bucks. What was the point in doing that or did I miss something? How do you attract investors when there is no concrete information, no work in progress by CUU, no plan to do any work by CUU and no money to do it? Well, except for the money raised by diluting shares again to pay salaries...

On the other side I don't think what Teck is doing is fair. They pride themselves in being community orientated and also brag about being fair to junior partners but for some reason seem to be playing hardball with CUU. I hold shares in both companies and can't seem to get the truth out of either one.

New Message
Please login to post a reply