Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

i don’t believe Ernesto will sell SC for a lousy $ 0,30 or $ 0,50. In the past he bought shares, as an insider, for $1,60 or more. A few month’s ago Elmer stated in an interview that the price of CF can be above $ 4,00 in the near future. That gives some direction and an expectation. I believe Ernesto has a price in mind that’s high above the price Teck wants to pay. That’s were Rennark came in. Imo it’s the challenge of Renmark to sell CF totally to a large miner or investments company. Lately there was some “ cheap” windowdressing on the mines mineral mountain en Eaglehead (extensions of the area, the comparison of Eaglehead with SC). So, at minimum costs CF is taking attempts to upgrade their mines to make CF ready for a sale of the whole company instead of selling the mines separately. If this will not succeed i don’t believe we get a deal with Teck for the sale of SC and we will stay unfortunately in much longer.  Just my opinion and sorry for my grammer but i am not a native. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply