Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

And, DCOP doubles and we can't even get a half cent uptick out of that movement, not to mention crickets with respect to volume.  Something smells!

That, amongst other pecularities, and the fact that DCOP has made this move to N.L., in proximinity to SIC, suggests to me that some kind of deal may be in the making here wrt CUU itself. 

Look, we've been held at ~.10 for what it  seems like eons. We have a world class mine here in the making, only seemingly to be nailed to the cross by our "beneficial" partner.

If Newmont can find value in Galore, inquiring minds wonder why do they appear to be overlooking CUU which, in my opinion is much, much more accessible and therefore more economical?  Is Tech the problem here?  Or is it because of perhaps unrealistic demands of our majority owner? He, or his estate can outwait anyone here!!

When something we almost own is worth more than us, and taking into consideration what we have against what they have, then something is rotten. It stinks. Honest to God........

ZdC

New Message
Please login to post a reply