Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Re: Copper Fox Announces 2018 Third Quarter Operating and Financial Results

I know a few don't belive it but EE and ES know that Teck has to let Liard sharehoders know if SC is Economical to proceed or not in the fifth calendar year of signing of the JV as per the Laird agreement as I was told at PDAC by both Mike and Elmer also on the phone numerous times,I see no reason why Elmer would tell me this if not true. Iam just passing this along to the board and belive it to be true if some don't here please call to verify for yourself.There is a reason why not much is going on at the other properties, either a production decision by Teck and we get $20 million or even better a buyout,I was told the desktop studies are moving fast to a conclusion. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply