Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

"So I would not dismiss Van Dyke as just another sand box, there is lots of value there too!"

I agree with what you have said except the above. Van Dyke has been explored for the last hundred years. It's below a town and has no surface rights. They can't even walk on the property let alone explore it.  Where did they get the drill samples from for Elmers last news update? Ahh...right... Elmer. Maybe he has a "building lot" there...

"A former underground Cu-Ag-Fluorspar mine located on 80 claims (1963) in the NW¼ sec. 30, T1N, R15E (Globe 7.5 minute topo map), under the townsite of Miami, on private lands. The U.S.Bureau of Mines gives the location as 33-23-30N, 110-52-30W. Cleve Van Dyke acquired the property on Miami Flat, now the site of Miami, and organized the Miami Townsite Co. This company sold building lots to individuals but retained the mineral rights below a depth of 40 feet from surface. He then organized the Van Dyke Copper Co. and these mineral rights were transferred to it. In 1916 the Van Dyke Copper Co. started drilling exploration. Owned and operated by Arimetco International, Inc. (1992)."

https://www.mindat.org/loc-25740.html

There seems to be more than one little problem here.

New Message
Please login to post a reply